QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, August 5, 2016

Mary TV August 5, 2016 Reflection - Youth Festival Day 5!!










 
Holy Mass on Day 4 of the Youth Festival!!       
       (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

JMJ

August 5, 2016
The Dedication of the Basilica of St. Mary Major
Our Lady's Birthday according to the visionaries
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
We have come to the last full day of the 27th Youth Festival in Medjugorje. It has been a powerful week of prayer and testimony! It has been a blessing to be present for the sessions and evening Masses, etc. I feel as though I am there, through the awesome live streaming of the events by our Mary TV Team. Truly, they have done an amazing job.
 
But last night was a climax! After all day in the hot sun, our team extended their work almost to midnight, filming and streaming the Cenacolo Play, "Credo"!!!! It was incredible! And immediately after they broke down their cameras, they uploaded the recording to our Mary TV Youth Festival archive, so you can watch it right now!! Here is a link:
 
 
In the video window there is a play list and you can scroll down the list to find:
 
"Cenacolo Play - 08/04/16"
 
I could not stop crying as I watched the reverent and awe-inspiring depictions of the moments in salvation history from Adam and Eve to the Resurrection! You will love this play.
 
Here are a few screen grabs of the play. Cenacolo Community did a fabulous job. They actually presented the play in Krakow for World Youth Day, and only just arrived in Medjugorje a couple of days ago. They had to build their very ingenious set again, and then execute the play! They did a wonderful job. Thank you, Cenacolo brothers and sisters, for giving of yourselves so completely to share with us the mysteries of our faith!! Wow!!

Scenes from the Cenacolo Play; Credo







Tonight will be the closing ceremony of the Festival. And then during the night the youth will climb Cross Mountain, to attend the 5:00 am sunrise Mass for the Feast of the Transfiguration! What a fitting end to a powerful week of prayer, catechesis, and liturgy!
 
I am tired just watching it all!!! J
 
I want to end with the July 2, 2016 message, because it seems to say a lot to the young people about what Our Lady has been doing in their lives this week;
 
July 2nd, 2016 
"Dear children, My real, living presence among you should make you happy because this is the great love of my Son. He is sending me among you so that, with a motherly love, I may grant you safety; that you may comprehend that pain and joy, suffering and love, make your soul live intensely; that I may call you anew to glorify the Heart of Jesus, the heart of faith, the Eucharist. From day to day through the centuries, my Son, alive, returns among you - He returns to you, though He has never left you. When one of you, my children, returns to Him, my motherly heart leaps with joy. Therefore, my children, return to the Eucharist, to my Son. The way to my Son is difficult, full of renunciations, but at the end, there is always the light. I understand your pains and sufferings, and with motherly love I wipe your tears. Trust in my Son, because He will do for you what you would not even know how to ask for. You, my children, you should be concerned only for your soul, because it is the only thing on earth that belongs to you. You will bring it, dirty or clean, before the Heavenly Father. Remember, faith in the love of my Son will always be rewarded. I implore you, in a special way, to pray for those whom my Son called to live according to Him and to love their flock. Thank you."
 
I believe the young people have heard this call this week. And they certainly look happy basking in Our Lady's real, living presence in Medjugorje!
 
Oh, and Happy Birthday, dearest Mother Mary!!!

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
 Here is the schedule for today, August 5:

Catechesis and Testimonies: 9.00 to 12.00 (Medj) (3:00 am EDT )
Daily Rosary 15.00 Medj - (9:00 am EDT)
Testimonies : 16.00 Medj - (10:00 am EDT)
Rosary: 18.00 Medj - (12:00 pm EDT)
Holy Mass: 19.00 Medj - (1:00 pm EDT)
Adoration of Blessed Sacrament 20.30-21.30 Medj - (2:30 pm EDT)
Mission and singing farewell: 21.30 - 22.00 Medj - (3:30 pm EDT)
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.