QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, July 4, 2016

Mary TV July 4, 2016 Reflection - Our last full day in Medjugorje!




     

 (c) Mary TV 2016

JMJ
July 4, 2016

Dear Family of Mary!

Here is the July 2, 2016 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje, Queen of Peace given through Mirjana Soldo:

Dear children, my real, living presence among you should make you happy because this is the great love of my Son. He is sending me among you so that, with a motherly love, I may grant you safety; that you may comprehend that pain and joy, suffering and love, make your soul live intensely; that I may call you anew to glorify the Heart of Jesus, the heart of faith, the Eucharist.

From day to day through the centuries, my Son, alive, returns among you - He returns to you, though He has never left you. When one of you, my children, returns to Him, my motherly heart leaps with joy. Therefore, my children, return to the Eucharist, to my Son.

The way to my Son is difficult, full of renunciations, but at the end, there is always the light. I understand your pains and sufferings, and with motherly love I wipe your tears. Trust in my Son, because He will do for you what you would not even know how to ask for.

You, my children, you should be concerned only for your soul, because it is the only thing on earth that belongs to you. You will bring it, dirty or clean, before the Heavenly Father. Remember, faith in the love of my Son will always be rewarded. I implore you, in a special way, to pray for those whom my Son called to live according to Him and to love their flock. Thank you.


This is an important message.  Our Lady has her eyes fixed on our eternal home, and she is trying to help us turn our gaze in that direction.  She wants us to understand that our life on this earth must be lived with intensity.  We must seek the way of her son, no matter how difficult.  That we have much to suffer, but that she will comfort us at every turn. 

She is preparing us for trials, but with a great deal of hope.  In fact she speaks to us very much as Jesus does in Fr. Dolindo's Surrender Novena.  Here is what Our Lady says:

"Trust in my Son, because He will do for you what you would not even know how to ask for."
This is just what Jesus says in the Surrender Novena:

How many things I do when the soul, in so much spiritual and material need, turns to me, looks at me and says to me; "You take care of it", then closes it's eyes and rests. In pain you pray for me to act, but that I act in the way you want. You do not turn to me, instead, you want me to adapt your ideas. You are not sick people who ask the doctor to cure you, but rather sick people who tell the doctor how to. So do not act this way, but pray as I taught you in the our Father: "Hallowed be thy Name", that is, be glorified in my need.  "Thy kingdom come", that is, let all that is in us and in the world be in accord with your kingdom. "Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven", that is, in our need, decide as you see fit for our temporal and eternal life. If you say to me truly: "Thy will be done", which is the same as saying: "You take care of it", I will intervene with all my omnipotence, and I will resolve the most difficult situations.
http://surrenderprayer.weebly.com/

Our Lady tells us that if we trust in Jesus, He will solve our problems His way and it will be better than we could have devised for ourselves.  Jesus says the same.  He will take care of every difficulty if we just surrender to Him.  Trust in Him.  Believe that He can do it! 

This Surrender will be essential in the days ahead.  We do not know what trials will come our way, and we cannot worry enough to change them!  But we can follow Jesus in deep surrender into the midst of them with great trust and hope.  He will make the way for us.

A short update!

Yesterday, Sunday, was very hot!  But we had time to rest and pray!  I was able to go to light a candle by the church!  I prayed for your intentions and in thanksgiving for all of you! 



Then at English Sunday Mass, Denis and I were able to do the readings.  This is me, reading the Isaiah!  So many pilgrims!  Mass was a joy!



  On Saturday we had the joy of talking with a pilgrimage group from Canada, inside the Mary TV "Tea with Rosie" house.  Denis got into "teacher" mode!  It was so nice to meet them all!



Today will be our last full day in Medjugorje.  We will pray for all of you, that we can stay together in the boat, praying for Our Lady's intentions and moving into the future with hope and trust in Jesus.  These are days of great courage!  With Our Lady, we can be those who stand for the truth, with love!

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2016
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.