QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mary TV Reflection June 1, 2016 - Living the Days of Grace!







 
       

  (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
June 1, 2016
St. Justin
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
We did it! We persevered until the end, and we offered ourselves to Jesus through Mary! Well done!
 
There were many graces yesterday! Denis and I were so blessed to pray our consecration prayer together with all of you during the Rosary. We could feel the peace that came from that prayer. Thanks to all who joined us "live" and those who prayed later in the archives. It was a wonderful gift to give Our Lady.
 
After the Daily Rosary, Denis and I rushed off to Holy Mass. We had hoped to go to Confession before Mass, as part of our consecration but we were late getting to the Basilica. But Our Lady was watching over us, and our two favorite priests were still in the confessionals when we ran into church, and we both were able to go to Confession!!! What a joy!!!!
 
Then after Mass, we stayed to pray the consecration prayers again before the giant tabernacle in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame. That is where we go to daily Mass! It was wonderful.
 
I have heard from some of you, and it seems that it was a struggle to complete the 33 days. I know it was for me. But here is what Anne -Marie said:
 
Hi Cathy, I wanted to send a quick e-mail to thank you for this Consecration. Going through it things were a little rocky and I didn't feel I was putting 100% into it but I just kept yours and Denis's voice in my head about just to keep moving ahead - trying my best. Well today since I woke up I've pretty much felt non-stop JOY!!!!  What an incredible feeling!  I know it has to do with the fact that I stuck through the consecration to the last day!!!  God Bless You Both, your MaryTV Team and everyone who follows along with Our Lady of Medjugorje & MaryTV!! - Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie is right! Our Lady only needs our yes, our commitment. She will provide the rest!
 
I found two messages that help us to understand the importance of our Consecration. Our Lady really needs us. She explains her need this way:
 
"Dear children! Today also I invite you to prayer. Only by prayer and fasting can war be stopped. Therefore, my dear little children, pray and by your life give witness that you are mine and that you belong to me, because satan wishes in these turbulent days to seduce as many souls as possible. Therefore, I invite you to decide for God and He will protect you and show you what you should do and which path to take. I invite all those who have said "yes" to me to renew their consecration to my Son Jesus and to His Heart and to me so we can take you more intensely as instruments of peace in this unpeaceful world. Medjugorje is a sign to all of you and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving you. Therefore, dear children, accept the call to prayer with seriousness. I am with you and your suffering is also mine. Thank you for having responded to my call." April 25, 1992

 "Dear children! I call you anew to consecrate yourselves to my heart and the heart of my Son Jesus. I desire, little children, to lead you all on the way of conversion and holiness. Only in this way, through you, we can lead all the more souls on the way of salvation. Do not delay, little children, but say with all your heart: "I want to help Jesus and Mary that all the more brothers and sisters may come to know the way of holiness." In this way, you will feel the contentment of being friends of Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call." (October 25, 2003)

Our Lady wants to "take [us] more intensely as instruments of peace in this unpeaceful world."   She says: "I desire, little children, to lead you all on the way of conversion and holiness. Only in this way, through you, we can lead all the more souls on the way of salvation." Mary needs to work through us to save souls. This is the power of our consecration. We can help her to save souls by our unity with her. This is the time for saving!
So I want to thank all of you for responding to Our Lady's call. As she also said: "Medjugorje is a sign to all of you and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving you. Therefore, dear children, accept the call to prayer with seriousness. I am with you and your suffering is also mine. Thank you for having responded to my call."
 
By living our consecration to Jesus through Mary, we will point the way to Medjugorje which is a sign to all and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving us. It is so important. More important than we know.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.