QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mary TV May 28, 2016 - Day 31 - Dependence on Mary

English: Theotokos Panachranta. Mid-11th-centu...
English: Theotokos Panachranta. Mid-11th-century Kievan illumination from the Gertrude Psalter. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)






 
    
 
  
  (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
May 28, 2016
Day 31
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Day 31 of our consecration. We are still in week three, when we pray for a deeper knowledge of Jesus. St. Louis talks today about the incredible fact that Jesus chose to be completely dependent upon Mary as His mother on earth. He writes: "That we might honor and imitate the wondrous dependence which God the Son chose to have on Mary, for the glory of his Father and for the redemption of man. This dependence is revealed especially in this mystery where Jesus becomes a captive and slave in the womb of his Blessed Mother, depending on her for everything." (True Devotion. No. 243)
 
Jesus chose to be Mary's child. He put himself in her hands, from the moment of His conception. He received His humanity from her! And He placed Himself under her care in all things for most of His life on earth. This alone is amazing. It tells us something about Jesus. Jesus was meek and humble, He was lowly and docile, and He trusted Mary completely. In this manner He grew in wisdom and strength. He became a strong man, capable of bearing His role as our Savior. Jesus grew strong under Mary's care.
 
And so we are called to imitate Jesus. Yes, we must imitate His virtue, His courage, and His sacrificial love. But we will be wise if we first imitate His complete dependence on Mary. She will bring us up to be capable of loving like Jesus. She will help us to grow in wisdom and strength. She will lead us forward into joy!
 
May 2, 2008 "Dear children, By God's will I am here with you in this place. I desire that you open your hearts to me and to accept me as a mother. With my love I will teach you simplicity of life and richness of mercy and I will lead you to my Son. The way to Him can be difficult and painful but do not be afraid, I will be with you. My hands will hold you to the very end, to eternal happiness; therefore, do not be afraid to open yourselves to me. Thank you. Pray for priests. My Son gave them to you as a gift."

April 2, 2012 "Dear children, As the Queen of Peace, I desire to give peace to you, my children, true peace which comes through the heart of my Divine Son. As a mother I pray that wisdom, humility and goodness may come to reign in your hearts; that peace may reign; that my Son may reign. When my Son will be the ruler in your hearts, you will be able to help others to come to know Him. When heavenly peace comes to rule over you, those who are seeking it in the wrong places, thus causing pain to my motherly heart, will recognize it. My children, great will be my joy when I see that you are accepting my words and that you desire to follow me. Do not be afraid, you are not alone. Give me your hands and I will lead you. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that in their thoughts they may always be with my Son who called them to witness Him. Thank you."
 

Let us pray:
 
TOTUS TUUS
(Totally Yours)
 
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.  © 1956, Mother Immaculata, OCD

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2016

 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.