QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mary TV May 25, 2016 Reflection - Day 28 - Take and eat, this is My Body.






 
    
  
  (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
May 25, 2016
St. Bede the Venerable
St. Gregory VII
St. Mary Magdalene de' Pazzi
Day 28
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Later today we will receive the message from Our Lady for May 25. I will send it out when I get it!
 
We are on Week Three of our preparation for consecration, Day 28, asking for a deeper knowledge of Jesus! There is so much one could say about Jesus. But somehow words get in the way finally. It is Jesus Himself that must speak to us, reveal Himself to us. Let's take a Scripture each day, and let Jesus show us His heart, His love, His glory.
 
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, "Drink of it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I shall not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom." (Mt 26: 26-29)
 
Jesus had warned his disciples many times that he would be handed over to be crucified. And when that day was upon Him, He instituted His Eucharistic Presence so that He could always be with His children. Jesus assured them and us that we would see Him again, on the day that we all would be in His Father's Kingdom. May His words of institution fill us with hope and courage. May we believe that we will drink the fruit of the vine in His Father's Kingdom.
 
Our Lady tells us:
 
May 2, 2016 "Dear children, my motherly heart desires your true conversion and a firm faith so that you may be able to spread love and peace to all those who surround you. But, my children, do not forget: each of you is a unique world before the Heavenly Father. Therefore, permit the continuous working of the Holy Spirit to work on you. Be my spiritually pure children. In spirituality is beauty. Everything that is spiritual is alive and very beautiful. Do not forget that in the Eucharist, which is the heart of faith, my Son is always with you. He comes to you and breaks bread with you; because, my children, for your sake He died, He resurrected and is coming anew. These words of mine are familiar to you because they are the truth, and the truth does not change. It is only that many of my children have forgotten it. My children, my words are neither old nor new, they are eternal. Therefore, I invite you, my children, to observe well the signs of the times, to 'gather the shattered crosses' and to be apostles of the revelation. Thank you."
 

Let us pray:
 
TOTUS TUUS
(Totally Yours)
 
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.  © 1956, Mother Immaculata, OCD

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2016

 
 PS.  Mike Nolan is taking a two day pilgrimage to Our Lady of Good Help in Wisconsin on June 9-10, 2016.  You might like to join him for this little but powerful pilgrimage.  The group departs from South Bend Indiana:  
Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Good Help Shrine in Champion, WI




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.