QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mary TV May 22, 2016 Reflection - Day 25 - Behold your Mother!







 
    
  
  (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
May 22, 2016
The Most Holy Trinity
Day 25
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Holy God!
Holy Mighty One!
Holy Immortal One!
Have mercy on us and on the whole world!
 
Day 25 of our Consecration!
 
But standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Mag'dalene. When Jesus saw his mother, and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother!" And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home. (Jn 19: 25-27)
 
With these few words, Jesus gave us all that we would need to follow Him and enter eternal life. He gave us His Mother to be our Mother. This is the essence of consecration to Jesus through Mary. Jesus has given us His Mother to be the sure way to Him.
 
Our Lady has been sent to Medjugorje by Jesus, in order to rescue us in these latter days. She has always been with us, but now she is with us in a dramatic way. She said in 2012:
 
"Dear children! With motherly love I implore you to give me your hands, permit me to lead you. I, as a mother, desire to save you from restlessness, despair and eternal exile. My Son, by His death on the Cross, showed how much He loves you; He sacrificed Himself for your sake and the sake of your sins. Do not keep rejecting His sacrifice and do not keep renewing His sufferings with your sins. Do not keep shutting the doors of Heaven to yourselves. My children, do not waste time. Nothing is more important than unity in my Son. I will help you because the Heavenly Father is sending me so that, together, we can show the way of grace and salvation to all those who do not know Him. Do not be hard hearted. Have confidence in me and adore my Son. My children, you cannot be without the shepherds. May they be in your prayers every day. Thank you."  (May 2, 2012)
 
Mary is with us to rescue us. Thank you, O Blessed Trinity, for giving us such a Mother!
 

Let us pray:

TOTUS TUUS
(Totally Yours)
 
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.  © 1956, Mother Immaculata, OCD

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2016
 

 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.