QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mary TV April 30, 2016 Reflection - Day 3 - Do not judge!






          
 
      (c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
April 30, 2016
St, Pius V
Consecration Day 3
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Because we are doing the 33 Day Consecration to Jesus through Mary, I will be sending out reflections on the weekend until June. I am so happy to be praying this consecration with all of you. I feel it is specially meant for us at this time. Alleluia!!
 
This is Day 3. We continue to work to distance ourselves from the world, and the spirit of the world. Today it is suggested that we read Matthew 7:1-14. In this Scripture Jesus cautions us not to judge one another. "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged." Judging is a pillar of the spirit of the world. How many "talk shows" are dedicated to gossip and judgement? How many relationships are centered around judging others and feeling superior to others as we inspect their lives with a fine toothed comb? This is the spirit of the world. Compare, judge, and then despise.
 
Our Lady told us:
 
May 02, 2013 "Dear children; Anew, I am calling you to love and not to judge. My Son, according to the will of the Heavenly Father, was among you to show you the way of salvation, to save you and not to judge you.

If you desire to follow my Son, you will not judge but love like your Heavenly Father loves you. And when it is the most difficult for you, when you are falling under the weight of the cross do not despair, do not judge, instead remember that you are loved and praise the Heavenly Father because of His love.

My children, do not deviate from the way on which I am leading you. Do not recklessly walk into perdition. May prayer and fasting strengthen you so that you can live as the Heavenly Father would desire; that you may be my apostles of faith and love; that your life may bless those whom you meet; that you may be one with the Heavenly Father and my Son.

My children, that is the only truth, the truth that leads to your conversion, and then to the conversion of all those whom you meet - those who have not come to know my Son - all those who do not know what it means to love. My children, my Son gave you a gift of the shepherds. Take good care of them. Pray for them. Thank you."


 
Love and trust in God is the antidote to judging.  
 
Matthew 7:1-14 concludes with "Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks find, and to him who knocks it will be opened." 

If we truly understand how much the Heavenly Father wants to bless us, we will not need to judge others. By judging we think we can get ahead of them and get ahead in society. But to be truly happy, all we need is to ask the Father for what we need. He will provide for us and for our neighbor, if we ask. No need to jostle for position, no need to be judgmental. Our Father will take care of everything.
 
This is our job today!  Let us pray:
 
TOTUS TUUS
(Totally Yours)
 
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.
 
© 1956, Mother Immaculata, OCD
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.