QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, April 29, 2016

Mary TV April 29, 2016 Reflection - Day 2 - Put God in the first place!







          
 
     
(c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
April 29, 2016
St. Catherine of Siena
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
33 Day Consecration to Jesus through Mary - Day 2!
 
We have embarked on an adventure with Our Lady. After these 33 days of prayer with Mary, we will consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate heart! This is a wonderful pilgrimage of prayer in which we can give our hearts to our Mother and she will give us her heart!!
 
The first twelve days of St. Louis de Montforts method of consecration are dedicated to disentangling ourselves from the world. It seems like a long time to take on this one project, but really it is not. The world has tentacles that can wiggle their way into every part of our hearts. Only through honest prayer can we disentangle ourselves.
 
So for the next few days we will let Our Lady's messages help us to detach from the world and worldliness.
 
December 25, 1987 "Dear children! Rejoice with me! My heart is rejoicing because of Jesus and today I want to give Him to you. Dear children, I want each one of you to open your heart to Jesus and I will give Him to you with love. Dear children, I want Him to change you, to teach you and to protect you. Today I am praying in a special way for each one of you and I am presenting you to God so He will manifest Himself in you. I am calling you to sincere prayer with the heart so that every prayer of yours may be an encounter with God. In your work and in your everyday life, put God in the first place. I call you today with great seriousness to obey me and to do as I am calling you. Thank you for having responded to my call."
 
"In your work and in your everyday life, put God in the first place."
This is the very best way to let go of the world.  Just replace it with God.  Let Our Lord be everything for us and all will be well!
 
This is our job today!  Let us pray:
 
TOTUS TUUS
(Totally Yours)
 
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother, Live in me, Act in me, Speak in me and through me, Think your thoughts in my mind, Love through my heart, Give me your dispositions and feelings, Teach, lead me and guide me to Jesus, Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior, Possess my soul, Take over my entire personality and life, replace it with Yourself, Incline me to constant adoration, Pray in me and through me, Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.
 
© 1956, Mother Immaculata, OCD
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.