QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, April 22, 2016

Mary TV April 22, 2016 Reflection - By God's will I am here with you in this place!





          
 
  

(c) Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.
April 22, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
May 2, 2008 "Dear children, By God's will I am here with you in this place. I desire that you open your hearts to me and to accept me as a mother. With my love I will teach you simplicity of life and richness of mercy and I will lead you to my Son. The way to Him can be difficult and painful but do not be afraid, I will be with you. My hands will hold you to the very end, to eternal happiness; therefore do not be afraid to open yourselves to me. Thank you. Pray for priests. My Son gave them to you as a gift."

Our Lady tells us: "By God's will I am here with you in this place."

She is with us in Medjugorje by God's design. Her apparitions are not just her idea! She has been sent to us in this time, by the Father in Heaven. She has been sent to Medjugorje, to be with us in this most difficult age.
 
"I desire that you open your hearts to me and to accept me as a mother."

God has sent Mary to us and she has come to be our mother. We need her so much. Her motherly love can heal us of so many wounds and fears if we accept her.
 
"With my love I will teach you simplicity of life and richness of mercy and I will lead you to my Son."

Our Lady's entire desire is to lead us to Jesus. She will change us, make our lives into mercy and joy if we follow her, if we respond to her call.
 
"The way to Him can be difficult and painful but do not be afraid, I will be with you."

Our Lady never sugar coats anything. She is honest with us about the road we are on. But she will help! God has sent her to be with us!
 
"My hands will hold you to the very end, to eternal happiness; therefore do not be afraid to open yourselves to me."

This is the gentlest invitation of all! Our Lady says she will hold us to the very end...that we should not be afraid to open ourselves to her. How beautiful! What more can we ask of our Mother than to bring us to eternal happines.
 
May we respond to her call and open our hearts to Mary. She is a gift from the Merciful Heart of Jesus to us in these difficult days. But the victory of love is on its way! She is with us to the very end!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.