QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mary TV April 19, 2016 Reflection - To illuminate with a new light!







          
 


(c) Mateo Ivankovic 2015

J.M.J.
April 19, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
June 2, 2008 "Dear children, I am with you by the grace of God, to make you great. Great in faith and love, all of you. You whose hearts have been made hard as a stone by sin and guilt, and you devout souls, I desire to illuminate with a new light. Pray that my prayer may meet open hearts. That I may be able to illuminate them with the strength of faith and open the ways of love and hope. Be persevering. I will be with you."
 
Yesterday morning as I entered my kitchen, I saw the beautiful morning sun shining through the window. It is a window that faces east. But for most of the winter the direct sunshine doesn't quite reach it. Now that spring has come, the sun is inching its way north, and the rays are coming directly in the window as the sun rises. It is so beautiful!
 
But those rays of morning sun are shining on my kitchen at an unusual angle. And they are reflecting off of things I could not see all winter long. They are clearly outlining all the dirt and dust on my floor, my counters, my cabinets and my table. Wow! So much stuff I just didn't see during the dark winter.
 
I got out the vacuum and began to remove the offending stuff. But I also was struck with another thought. Our Lady talks about wanting to illuminate our hearts in many messages. I looked for the word "Illuminate" in her messages and found the June 2, 2008 message in which she talked directly about illuminating my heart with a "new light". Could this "new" light in my kitchen be similar to the new light that Our Lady is talking about in this message? Could she be desiring to send a shaft of clear morning light into my heart, at an angle I haven't seen before, so that I will see all the dirt and nasty stuff in my heart that has been there, unseen in the darkness of my life?
 
Light is amazing. It can change everything. Seeing my kitchen in a new light made me realize that I really don't see everything like I think I do. I was blind to much of that dust and dirt all winter. Hmmmm. Am I blind to the sin in my soul in a similar way? Probably.
 
Our Lady speaks to both devout souls and not-so-devout souls in this message from 2008. No one is exempt from having unseen sin in our lives. We all need the new light of the Holy Spirit, sent at the angle just right for each of us to see what is really going on in our souls. All we need to do is say "yes" to Our Lady, and ask her to send us the Holy Spirit at the critical angle for us to see what we each need to see. She will do the rest! We must pray for open hearts, for ourselves and for all those we love.
 
Our Lady wants to make us great! She has high hopes! All she needs from us is our "yes" and she will come with the high beams of the Holy Spirit, to light up every corner and crevice of our hearts with heavenly light, so that we can repent, be cleaned of sin, and live in hope and faith.
 
Mother, please do come and shine the new light of God in our hearts this day and always. We say "yes" to your call, and thank you for loving us so much! Amen!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.