QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, April 15, 2016

Mary TV April 15, 2016 Reflection - An encounter with God in silence.



      

(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2016
J.M.J.
April 15, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Yesterday we simply took time with Our Lady's April 2, 2016 message, in silence. Many of you wrote to me, saying that it was really a good experience. It was good for me too. Our Lady knows what she is doing. Her messages speak best in silent hearts.
 
Our Lady has given several messages about silence. I find these messages very powerful. I have chosen five of them for us today, to possibly use while praying the Rosary as meditations. I think they are worth pondering. Most of us live in a very distracted and noisy world. We are not accustom to silence. When I look at the pictures of pilgrims on the mountains or at prayer around the church in Medjugorje, I see silence at work in them. They are learning how to quiet their minds and souls, to listen to God.
 
May Our Lady's words about silence and prayer help us to return to the Lord!
 
July 25, 1989 "Dear children! Today I am calling you to renew your hearts. Open yourselves to God and surrender to him all your difficulties and crosses so God may turn everything into joy. Little children, you cannot open yourselves to God if you do not pray. Therefore, from today, decide to consecrate a time in the day only for an encounter with God in silence. In that way you will be able, with God, to witness my presence here. Little children, I do not wish to force you. Rather freely give God your time, like children of God. Thank you for having responded to my call."


July 25, 1998 "Dear children! Today, little children, I invite you, through prayer, to be with Jesus, so that through a personal experience of prayer you may be able to discover the beauty of God's creatures. You cannot speak or witness about prayer, if you do not pray. That is why, little children, in the silence of the heart, remain with Jesus, so that He may change and transform you with His love. This, little children, is a time of grace for you. Make good use of it for your personal conversion, because when you have God, you have everything. Thank you for having responded to my call."


May 25, 2001 "Dear children! At this time of grace, I call you to prayer. Little children, you work much but without God's blessing. Bless and seek the wisdom of the Holy Spirit to lead you at this time so that you may comprehend and live in the grace of this time. Convert, little children, and kneel in the silence of your hearts. Put God in the center of your being so that, in that way, you can witness in joy the beauty that God continually gives in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call."


July 25, 2006 "Dear children! At this time, do not only think of rest for your body but, little children, seek time also for the soul. In silence may the Holy Spirit speak to you and permit Him to convert and change you. I am with you and before God I intercede for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call."

 
May 25, 2007 "Dear children! Pray with me to the Holy Spirit for Him to lead you in the search of God's will on the way of your holiness. And you, who are far from prayer, convert and, in the silence of your heart, seek salvation for your soul and nurture it with prayer. I bless you all individually with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call."
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.