QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mary TV March 9, 2016 Reflection - I will put in your hearts my Son and His mercy.


 











  
   
The Chapel of Divine Mercy in Surmanci

J.M.J.
March 9, 2016
St. Francis of Rome
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
May 2, 2007 "Dear children, today I come to you with a motherly desire that you give me your hearts. My children, do so with complete confidence and without fear. I will put in your hearts my Son and His mercy. Then you, my children, with different eyes, see the world around you. You will see your neighbor. You will feel his pain and suffering. You will not turn your head from those who suffer... Children, do not hesitate."

This is the Jubilee Year of Mercy in which the graces of Divine Mercy are flooding our world, so badly in need of such graces. Our Lady's presence in Medjugorje is a great sign of God's mercy for us in these days. She understands everything, and is here to help us find God.
 
I love this message from 2007! Our Lady says she will "Put in your hearts my Son and His mercy." This is exactly what we need!!
 
St. Faustina wrote a prayer in her Diary that is very helpful for opening our hearts to mercy and love. I want to share it with you, as a response to this message and to this year of Mercy. We are being given a tremendous opportunity to become mercy for others.
 
St. Faustina's prayer to become Mercy:
 
+O Most Holy Trinity! As many times as I breathe, as many times as my heart beats, as many times as my blood pulsates through my body, so many thousand times do I want to glorify Your mercy.
 
+I want to be completely transformed into Your mercy and to be Your living reflection, 0 Lord. May the greatest of all divine attributes, that of Your unfathomable mercy, pass through my heart and soul to my neighbor.
 
+Help me, O Lord, that my eyes may be merciful, so that I may never suspect or judge from appearances, but look for what is beautiful in my neighbors' souls and come to their rescue.
 
+Help me, that my ears may be merciful, so that I may give heed to my neighbors' needs and not be indifferent to their pains and moanings. Help me, O Lord, that my tongue may be merciful, so that I should never speak negatively of my neighbor, but have a word of comfort and forgiveness for all.
 
+Help me, O Lord, that my hands may be merciful and filled with good deeds, so that I may do only good to my neighbors and take upon myself the more difficult and toilsome tasks.
 
+Help me, that my feet may be merciful, so that I may hurry to assist my neighbor, overcoming my own fatigue and weariness. My true rest is in the service of my neighbor.
 
+Help me, O Lord, that my heart may be merciful so that I myself may feel all the sufferings of my neighbor. I will refuse my heart to no one. I will be sincere even with those who, I know, will abuse my kindness. And I will lock myself up in the most merciful Heart of Jesus. I will bear my own suffering in silence. May Your mercy, O Lord, rest upon me.
 
+You yourself command me to exercise the three degrees of mercy. The first: the act of mercy, of whatever kind. The second: the word of mercy-if I cannot carry out a work of mercy, I will assist by my words. The third: prayer-if I cannot show mercy by deeds or words, I can always do so by prayer. My prayer reaches out even there where I cannot reach out physically.
 
+O my Jesus, transform me into Yourself, for you can do all things. (Diary 163)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
,




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


Mary TV, P.O. Box 899, Notre Dame, IN 46556





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.