QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 3/10/2016


    
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015


J.M.J.
March 10, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children, my coming to you is a gift from the Heavenly Father for you. Through His love I am coming to help you to find the way to the truth, to find the way to my Son..." (March 2, 2016)
 
Medjugorje is a gift from the Heavenly Father. He has sent Our Lady to be with us every day since 1981. Our Lady has come to bring us back to the love of the Trinity. She has come to show us her Son, and to lead us into His love, into the power of the Holy Spirit, into the graces of the Church. This ultimately is meant to bring us back into the right relationship with the Father. That relationship was lost when Eve believed the devil, and disobeyed God's will.
 
Through Eve, we have all inherited a broken relationship with the Father. It is a relationship of distrust. Instead of recognizing the incredible love that the Father has for us, we hide from Him. We live in the shadows, afraid to see Him in His glory. We live in shame and deceit and even outright rebellion. And our image of the Father is of a hardened judge with no mercy.
 
Jesus came to heal all of that. He paid the price for our sins, hoping that we would come out of the shadows and rejoice in the forgiveness of the Father. But we need help. The grace is there for us, but we don't know how to receive it, and most don't even know they need it.
 
So Our Lady has been sent in an attempt to help us learn to open our hearts to the Father's love, expressed in Jesus' redemption and the coming of the Holy Spirit. She can help us open our hearts to the Father, and enter into the right relationship with Him, which is a relationship of expectant trust.
 
Here are three messages in which Our Lady shares with us her mission for the Father. They speak for themselves. We need to be healed of our fear and rejection of the Father. We need Him. He loves and needs us, in that His love drives Him to unite with us.
 
October 2, 2011 "Dear children; Also today my motherly heart calls you to prayer, to your personal relationship with God the Father, to the joy of prayer in Him. God the Father is not far away from you and He is not unknown to you. He revealed Himself to you through my Son and gave you Life that is my Son. Therefore, my children, do not give in to temptations that want to separate you from God the Father. Pray! Do not attempt to have families and societies without Him. Pray! Pray that your hearts may be flooded with the goodness which comes only from my Son, Who is sincere goodness. Only hearts filled with goodness can comprehend and accept God the Father. I will continue to lead you. In a special way I implore you not to judge your shepherds. My children, are you forgetting that God the Father called them? Pray! Thank you."
 
January 2, 2012 "Dear children; as with motherly concern I look in your hearts, in them I see pain and suffering; I see a wounded past and an incessant search; I see my children who desire to be happy but do not know how. Open yourselves to the Father. That is the way to happiness, the way by which I desire to lead you. God the Father never leaves His children alone, especially not in pain and despair. When you comprehend and accept this, you will be happy. Your search will end. You will love and you will not be afraid. Your life will be hope and truth which is my Son. Thank you. I implore you, pray for those whom my Son has chosen. Do not judge because you will all be judged."

May 2, 2011 "Dear children; God the Father is sending me to show you the way of salvation, because He, my children, desires to save you and not to condemn you. That is why I, as a mother, am gathering you around me, because with my motherly love I desire to help you to be free of the dirtiness of the past and to begin to live anew and differently. I am calling you to resurrect in my Son. Along with confession of sins, renounce everything that has distanced you from my Son and that has made your life empty and unsuccessful. Say 'yes' to the Father with the heart and set out on the way of salvation to which He is calling you through the Holy Spirit. Thank you. I am especially praying for the shepherds (priests), for God to help them to be alongside you with a fullness of heart."

See how much the Father wants us to return to Him! He is sending Our Lady to show us the way back to Him. He wants us to be saved! He wants us to be happy! He wants us to have hearts full of goodness so we can comprehend and accept Him.
If we have father wounds that hold us back from the Heavenly Father, let's ask Our Lady to show us how to be healed, to let go of fear and resentment, and to rush to the Father in Heaven. If we lurk in the shadows because of our distrust of the Father, let's ask Our Lady to comfort our broken hearts and coax us into the light where the Father awaits us. Then, in holy Confession, we can discard our sins and embrace the Heavenly Father through absolution. We will no longer live like Eve, but instead live like Our Lady!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
PS. The inspiration for this reflection comes in part from a new book by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC. "33 Days to Merciful Love". It is a 33 day preparation for consecration to Divine Mercy. I recommend it highly! It is anointed, and will transform us in the Year of Mercy!
Order it at:




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.