QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, February 5, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 2/5/2016

    
    (c)Mateo Ivankovic 2016
J.M.J.  
February 5, 2016
St. Agatha
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
February 2, 2016
"... My children, you must pray much in order to have all the more love and patience; to know how to endure sacrifice and to be poor in spirit..."
 
St. Faustina shows us how to pray much in order to have all the more love and patience; to know how to endure sacrifice and to be poor in spirit:
 
Jesus, do not leave me alone in suffering. You know, Lord, how weak I am. I am an abyss of wretchedness, I am nothingness itself; so what will be so strange if You leave me alone and I fall? I am an infant, Lord, so I cannot get along my myself. However, beyond all abandonment I trust, and in spite of my own feeling I trust, and I am being completely transformed into trust - often in spite of what I feel. Do not lessen any of my sufferings, only give me strength to bear them. Do with me as You please, Lord, only give me the grace to be able to love You in every event and circumstance, Lord, do not lessen my cup of bitterness, only give me strength that I may be able to drink it all.
 
O Lord, sometimes You lift me up to the brightness of visions, and then again You plunge me into the darkness of night and the abyss of my nothingness, and my soul feels as if it were alone in the wilderness. Yet, above all things, I trust in You, Jesus, for You are unchangeable. My moods change, but You are always the same, full of mercy.
 
Jesus, source of life, sanctify me. O my strength, fortify me. My Commander, fight for me. Only light of my soul, enlighten me. My Master, guide me. I entrust myself to You as a little child does to its mother's love. Even if all things were to conspire against me, and even if the ground were to give way under my feet, I would be at peace close to Your Heart. You are always a most tender mother to me, and You surpass all mothers. I will sing of my pain to You by my silence, and You will understand me beyond any utterance...... (Diary, 1489-90)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
PS. Mike Nolan's pilgrimage for March 28 to April 7, 2016 still has room for more pilgrims. Airfares are very low. And you will be in Medjugorje for Divine Mercy week! Call 574-335-9952 or visit pilgrim-medj.com for more information!!




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.