QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 2/4/2016


 
    (c)Mary TV 2014

J.M.J. 
February 4, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
February 2, 2016
"Dear children, I have called you and am calling you anew to come to know my Son, to come to know the truth. I am with you and am praying for you to succeed. My children, you must pray much in order to have all the more love and patience; to know how to endure sacrifice and to be poor in spirit. Through the Holy Spirit, my Son is always with you. His Church is born in every heart that comes to know Him. Pray that you can come to know my Son; pray that your soul may be one with Him. That is the prayer and the love which draws others and makes you my apostles. I am looking at you with love, with a motherly love. I know you; I know your pain and sorrows, because I also suffered in silence. My faith gave me love and hope. I repeat, the Resurrection of my Son and my Assumption into Heaven is hope and love for you. Therefore, my children, pray to come to know the truth; to have firm faith which will lead your heart and which will transform your pain and sufferings into love and hope. Thank you. "
 
Our Lady reveals to us again her main intent for us, her most important desire. She wants us to come to know her Son, to come to know Him who is the Truth and therefore to know the truth of everything. It is Jesus who holds the key to the future for us and for all the world. We must be those who seek Him relentlessly, with total focus and desire.
 
St. Faustina lived such a life and in her Diary reveals her heart for us. During this Year of Mercy, we can ask her to be our guide and patron on the road to Jesus:
 
J. M. J.
Hidden Jesus, life of my soul,
Object of my ardent desire,
Nothing will stifle Your love in my heart.
The power of our mutual love assures me of that.
 
Hidden Jesus, glorious pledge of my resurrection,
All my life is concentrated in You.
It is You, O Host, who empower me to love forever,
And I know that You will love me as Your child in return.
 
Hidden Jesus, my purest love,
My life with You has begun already here on earth,
And it will become fully manifest in the eternity to come,
Because our mutual love will never change.
 
 
Hidden Jesus, sole desire of my soul,
You alone are to me more than the delights of heaven.
My soul searches for You only, who are above all gifts and graces,
You who come to me under the form of bread.
 
Hidden Jesus, take at last to Yourself my thirsting heart
Which burns for You with the pure fire of the Seraphim.
I go through life in Your footsteps, invincible,
With head held high, like a knight, feeble maid though I be. (Diary 1427)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
PS. As a reminder: Mary TV is streaming a beautiful half hour of prayer in honor of Divine Mercy, every day at 9:00 am EST - 3:00 pm Medj time. Join us as we pray for Mercy on the whole world, as Jesus has asked, and we do it live with Medjugorje. (If you are still having troubles with playing our videos or viewing the live broadcasts, you may need to clear the history in your browser, and update your browser and flash drive.) Join us for Divine Mercy Hour at www.marytv.tv !!!





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.