QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, February 29, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 2/29/2016


       (c)Mateo Ivankovic 2016


J.M.J.
February 29, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children! In this time of grace, I am calling all of you to conversion. Little children, you love little and pray even less. You are lost and do not know what your goal is. Take the cross, look at Jesus and follow Him. He gives Himself to you to the death on the cross, because He loves you. Little children, I am calling you: return to prayer with the heart so as to find hope and the meaning of your existence, in prayer. I am with you and am praying for you. Thank you for having responded to my call." (February 25, 2016)
 
How to follow Jesus:
 
(From a conversation between Jesus and Gabrielle Bossis :
 
February 11 - Le Fresne Church
 
"They say that God is all kindness, and He is. You be the same with Me. What a beautiful exchange! And how welcome each little thoughtful gesture will be... You'll understand later on.
 
Get used to walking in the dark like the blind. Trusting My hand to guide you. You couldn't insult My heart more than to doubt it. My dear child, so little and frail, say to yourself again and again, 'Where would I be without my great Friend? He is everything and I am nothing.'
 
Just humble yourself when you stumble and fall. Remember how I paid the price, stumbling and falling Myself on the terrible road to Calvary. Let that encourage you in love. Haven't we said that love alone matters, that the only tragedy in life is not to love God? Make it your wish never to work for your own ends. Lose sight of yourself altogether, even of your inner self, wishing to remember nothing unless it be your infidelities so that you may regret them.
 
And wherever you are, practice the presence of God. It will help you to love Him, to have heart-to-heart talks with Him. Since I am there, throw yourself joyously into My arms. Oh, this joy of yours...don't forget it; it enhances your love."
 
February 13 - After Communion.
 
"What you can't manage yourself - the control of your words, or the thought of My Presence - you will find easier with the help of My mother. Ask her to help you. I confided Mary Magdalene and the holy Women to her. Be like them; don't leave her."
(Gabrielle Bossis. "He and I", p. 137)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016
 
PS.  There will be a new Fruit of Medjugorje Episode today!!  Check it out!!




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.