QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, February 15, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 2/15/2016




    (c)Mateo Ivankovic 2016

J.M.J.

February 15, 2016

Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children, Also today as I am with you in the great love of God I desire to ask you: Are you also with me? Are your hearts open for me? Do you permit me with my love to purify and prepare them for my Son? My children, you have been chosen because, in your time, the great grace of God has descended on earth. Do not hesitate to accept it. Thank you." (April 2, 2008)

"In your time, the great grace of God has descended on earth."

Though our world seems entirely turned upside down, Our Lady tells us that in our time "the great grace of God has descended on earth." Though sin abounds, war and violence grow, social upheaval and unrest are spreading everywhere, Our Lady tells us that this is a time of great grace. We have to understand this. Her coming to Medjugorje is part of this time of great grace. And she is sent to us to help us grasp this grace fully.

What is this great grace? I believe it is the Divine Mercy announced by St. Faustina. I believe that the grace of our time is the grace of conversion and forgiveness, the fruit of the Mercy of God. The Lord Jesus is pouring out mercy upon our entire world, lavishing it upon every last sinner on earth. And it is because of the mercy that Our Lady herself has also come. We are being given a tidal wave of grace, forgiveness, mercy, because we need it so badly.

In this message of June 2, 2015 I believe Our Lady outlined the great grace we are being given. Read this message with that thought in mind:
"Dear children, I desire to work through you, my children, my apostles, so that, in the end, I may gather all my children there where everything is prepared for your happiness. I am praying for you, that through works you can convert others, because the time has come for acts of truth, for my Son. My love will work in you - I will make use of you. Have trust in me, because everything that I desire, I desire for your good, the eternal good created by the Heavenly Father. You, my children, my apostles, are living an earthly life in union with my children who have not come to know the love of my Son, who do not call me 'mother' - but do not be afraid to witness Truth. If you are not afraid and witness courageously, the truth will miraculously win, but remember, strength is in love. My children, love is repentance, forgiveness, prayer, sacrifice and mercy. If you will know how to love, by your works you will convert others, you will enable the light of my Son to penetrate into souls. Thank you. Pray for your shepherds. They belong to my Son. He called them. Pray that they may always have the strength and the courage to shine with the light of my Son." (June 2, 2015) 
 
Isn't this message incredible! Our Lady is calling us to witness the truth, which is God's great mercy. And here we are in the Jubilee Year of Mercy! This is no accident! We are called to witness love to others, to witness our conversion, to witness how much we have been forgiven so that others will have hope. We are being asked to sacrifice and pray for others, even the whole world so that this time of great grace will miraculously win! This is God's plan. He wants to miraculously win all souls to Himself, through love, through mercy. Though we see only ravages and strive, God can miraculously win if He has our help. We are to believe, to pray, to sacrifice, to forgive, to repent and to have mercy on others. This is the way we can fight for souls.
 
Jesus once said to St. Faustina:
The Painting of Divine Mercy by Adolf Hyla. Th...
The Painting of Divine Mercy by Adolf Hyla. The phrase at the bottom is Polish for "Jesus I trust in you." (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 
My daughter, do you think you have written enough about my mercy? What you have written is but a drop compared to the ocean. I am Love and Mercy Itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted-it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it. (Diary 1273)
 
This is the Truth Our Lady is talking about, the Truth of her Son. And this Truth is what will win miraculously!! In this Year of Mercy, we must not draw back, but trust completely in God's love for us, for all of us.
 
"In your time, the great grace of God has descended on earth."
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.