QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Saturday, February 27, 2016

From Mary TV: February 28, 2016 Update from Denis - Billboards!


 












Mary TV!
Be connected!

February 28, 2016
 
Dear Family of Our Lady:
 
We have just heard from one of Our Lady's apostles: "Praise God!  Today on my way home when I came to the Young & Bloor station to get into the east bound train, I saw this huge poster right in front of my eyes with Mother Mary's image and which said 'Medjugorje is the Spiritual Centre of the world' by John Paul II. I was stunned but at the same time over joyed to see this ad by Marytv.tv!"  
 
 
 
This poster in Yonge Subway Station, the busiest in the city of Toronto - 211,079 people circulate through it every day - was the initiative from beginning to end of one of Our Lady's children in Toronto, Teresa.  Grateful to Mary TV for bringing Our Lady to her city, she writes: "Seeing the poster up was one of the happiest, most surreal moments in my life.  Our Lady from Medjugorje, among all the secular ads in Toronto!" *
 
 
 
"Every time someone is having troubles these days," another shipmate from Canada wrote today,  "I suggest they tune into Mary TV.  Was doing that last night again.  In this time of Lent it is so wonderful to be able to have a rich treasure of programs to tune into and pray all day and stay safe under the Mantle of OUR LADY."
 
Consider sponsoring a poster/bill board in your city!  
 
Simply get in touch with a local advertising company and see what is available, confirm the specifications required and provide them with a file that meets their specs.  You can use the prepared image, attached (5.5 feet x 4 feet) which has these specifications:
 
1:8 @ 600 dpi 
Bleed Size 6.0625" W x 8.6875" H
Art Trim Size  5.875" W x 8.5" H
Live Copy Safety  5.375" W x 8" H
 
If your advertising venue requires different specifications, Teresa has offered to help you by adapting the design to your specific needs. 
 
Mary TV is grateful for your on-going prayers and donations... Together we can continue giving the gift of Mary TV to our Mother.  "Dear children! You have always prayed that I not abandon you. Now I ask of you, in turn, not to abandon me....God loves his creatures.  He desires to save you one by one through my coming here."  
 
Thank you and God bless you!
 
Denis Nolan
MaryTV 
 
* Teresa explains why she went to the trouble and expense of placing the poster in Toronto's train station:
 
"Our Lady from Medjugorje saved me.  Before I went to Medjugorje, my life on the outside was perfect.  But on the inside, it was bad.  I was in a depression, despair, felt emptiness, sadness and nothing I tried would fix it.  I don't want to think where my life would be if I never found out about Medjugorje.  There are too many people who still don't know.  If it saved my life, maybe it can save someone else's life too.  Give them hope.
 
"I would like to save souls from going to hell for all eternity.  I don't want Jesus and Mary to cry tears of blood.  There is a huge battle going on and I would like to join in too, on the side of Our Lady.
 
"There were very offensive ads put up by an Islamic Center in Toronto in the subways. I thought, why are we Christians not doing anything.  Then I thought, why am I looking at others and not myself."
 
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected! 

Mary TV | P.O. Box 899 | Notre Dame | IN | 46556









No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.