QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 1/7/2016


   
 (c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015


J.M.J. 
January 7, 2016
St. Raymond of Penyafort
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
(Sorry, I am sick tonight, so I will let St. John do the work!!)
 
Dear children, as a mother, I am joyful to be among you because I desire to speak anew about the words of my Son and of His love. I hope that you will accept me with the heart, because the words of my Son and His love are the only light and hope in the darkness of today.
 
This is the only truth and you who will accept and live it will have pure and humble hearts. My Son loves those who are pure and humble. Pure and humble hearts bring to life the words of my Son, they live them, they spread them and they make it possible for everyone to hear them
 
The words of my Son bring back life to those who listen to them. The words of my Son bring back love and hope. Therefore, my beloved apostles, my children, live the words of my Son. Love each other as He loved you. Love each other in His name, in memory of Him.
 
The Church is advancing and growing because of those  who listen to the words of my Son; because of those who love; because of those who suffer and endure in silence and in the hope of final redemption. Therefore, my beloved children, may the words of my Son and His love be the first and the last thought of your day. Thank you. (January 2, 2016)
 
More of the Word of God as shared through St. John the Evangelist:
Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God; for God is love. In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his own Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world.    
Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we know and believe the love God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. In this is love perfected with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love.

We love, because he first loved us. If any one says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him, that he who loves God should love his brother also.
Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God, and every one who loves the parent loves the child. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith. (1 John 4:7 - 1 John 5: 4)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV
 
PS From Denis:

I
mportant news for those thinking of joining Michael Nolan's Easter Pilgrimage to Medjugorje: 

The cost of airline tickets just dropped.   For example, yesterday airline tickets from Chicago to Sarajevo were $950 each.   Today those same tickets have dropped to $540 each! 

Don't put your pilgrimage off any longer.  Right now, during this Jubilee Year of Mercy, is the right time to go to Medjugorje!  The Gospa needs you.  "My Son promised me that evil will never win, because you, the souls of the just, are here!' (11/2/14)
 
Contact Michael at 574 - 335 - 9952 or visit pilgrim-medj.com for more information    
 





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.