QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 1/6/2016


   
 (c)Mateo Ivankovic 2016
J.M.J. 
January 6, 2016
St. Andre Bessette
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"...The words of my Son bring back life to those who listen to them. The words of my Son bring back love and hope. Therefore, my beloved apostles, my children, live the words of my Son..." (January 2, 2016)
 
I took some time with the Gospel of Matthew, to gather some of Jesus' words that give life, love and hope! There are so many! But we can feast on these!
 
Life:
And behold, they brought to him a paralytic, lying on his bed; and when Jesus saw their faith he said to the paralytic,"Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven." (Mt 9:2)
As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax office; and he said to him, "Follow me." And he rose and followed him. (Mt 9:9)
 
And behold, a woman who had suffered from a hemorrhage for twelve years came up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment; for she said to herself, "If I only touch his garment, I shall be made well." Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, "Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well." And instantly the woman was made well. (Mt 9:20-22)
 
 
Love:
And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself." (Mt 22:37-39)
 
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, "Drink of it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. (Mt 25:26-28)
 
 
Hope:
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Mt 11:28-30)
 
And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age." (Mt 28:18-20)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.