QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 1/5/2016


   
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015 

J.M.J.  
January 5, 2016
St. John Neumann
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Dear children, as a mother, I am joyful to be among you because I desire to speak anew about the words of my Son and of His love. I hope that you will accept me with the heart, because the words of my Son and His love are the only light and hope in the darkness of today. This is the only truth and you who will accept and live it will have pure and humble hearts. My Son loves those who are pure and humble. Pure and humble hearts bring to life the words of my Son, they live them, they spread them and they make it possible for everyone to hear them The words of my Son bring back life to those who listen to them. The words of my Son bring back love and hope. Therefore, my beloved apostles, my children, live the words of my Son. Love each other as He loved you. Love each other in His name, in memory of Him. The Church is advancing and growing because of those  who listen to the words of my Son; because of those who love; because of those who suffer and endure in silence and in the hope of final redemption. Therefore, my beloved children, may the words of my Son and His love be the first and the last thought of your day. Thank you. (January 2, 2016)
 
I love this message. I could read it over and over again. It really doesn't need explanation. It needs to be experienced. It needs to be planted deep in our memory. Jesus' word is necessary for us. Jesus Himself is necessary for us. We cannot live without Him
 
St. Faustina once wrote:
 
Jesus, Friend of a lonely heart, You are my haven, You are my peace. You are my salvation, You are my serenity in moments of struggle and amidst an ocean of doubts. You are the bright ray that lights up the path of my life. You are everything to a lonely soul. You understand the soul even though it remains silent. You know our weaknesses, and like a good physician, You comfort and heal, sparing us sufferings - expert that You are. (247, Diary)
 
Jesus wants to be a friend to each lonely heart. Fundamentally, we are each alone. We live before God individually, and we will be judged individually. We know this, deep down. And it can be frightening. Yet, we also know that in our alone-ness, we are mysteriously not alone. We sense that God is there not as a judge but as our Savior. He is near us, loving us, watching over us somehow. He is trying very much to help us understand that He is our friend. We need to meet Him each day in our interior depths, where we can experience His friendship.
 
Our Lady very much wants us to do just that. This message helps me very much to realize my need for Jesus, for His word for me, His love. It is a miracle of hope each day.
 
St. Faustina's pure and humble heart brings to life the words of Jesus. In her Diary she gives us a great example of how to let Jesus be our friend. We can profit a great deal from her example and her mission. She has spread the words of mercy that come from Jesus' heart throughout the whole world. Our Jubilee Year of Mercy is a fruit of St. Faustina's faithfulness to the words of Jesus, the words spoken to her heart, and of course the Word of God, our Sacred Scriptures which verified her private revelation. St. Faustina's faithfulness to Jesus' words to her have brought a time of great grace for the Church. May we live it with all our hearts. May we too respond to Our Lady's call to listen to the words of her Son, and to share them with others through our lives.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV
 
 PS.  The Mary TV website is under construction, and so we apologize that not all our archives are available.  These changes are necessary in order to keep up with our growing library of videos.  Please pray for our team as they work overtime to update the website!!




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.