QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, January 4, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 1/4/2016


 
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015 

J.M.J. 
January 4, 2016
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Dear children, As a mother, I am joyful to be among you because I desire to speak anew about the words of my Son and of His love. I hope that you will accept me with the heart, because the words of my Son and His love are the only light and hope in the darkness of today.
 
This is the only truth and you who will accept and live it will have pure and humble hearts. My Son loves those who are pure and humble. Pure and humble hearts bring to life the words of my Son, they live them, they spread them and they make it possible for everyone to hear them
 
The words of my Son bring back life to those who listen to them. The words of my Son bring back love and hope. Therefore, my beloved apostles, my children, live the words of my Son. Love each other as He loved you. Love each other in His name, in memory of Him.
 
The Church is advancing and growing because of those  who listen to the words of my Son; because of those who love; because of those who suffer and endure in silence and in the hope of final redemption. Therefore, my beloved children, may the words of my Son and His love be the first and the last thought of your day. Thank you.  (January 2, 2016)
 
This beautiful message conveys an important key to our spiritual life. Our Lady tells us that the words of her Son are precious and of utmost importance in this day. "The words of my Son and His love are the only light and hope in the darkness of today." She tells us that the words of Jesus are essential in the battle for the good, the battle against the darkness. They bring light and give back life and hope to those who listen to them. Jesus' words are powerful.
 
The words of Jesus, found in the New Testament, can guide us on a daily basis. Our Lady once gave Jelena some very good advice about Scripture:
Holy Thursday, April 19, 1984
To Jelena:
"I'm going to reveal a spiritual secret to you: if you want to be stronger than evil, make yourself a plan of personal prayer. Take a certain time in the morning, read a text from Holy Scripture, anchor the Divine word in your heart, and strive to live it during the day, particularly during the moment of trials. In this way, you will be stronger than evil."

Our enemy uses words to tempt us away from God. He twists words to trick us and lead us towards the darkness in our thoughts. Through his suggestions, he tries to poison our thoughts. But with the Word of God firmly planted in our minds each day, we will have a wall of defense against the twisted words of our enemy. The Word of God will be a firm support, and light in the darkness, hope in the night, strength to choose the good. The Word of God will keep us humble and pure.
 
If we are not already doing this, we might start each day by reading a text from Holy Scripture and planting it deeply in our hearts. Then we can live that word during the day, and call upon it as our support in trials. By the evening, that word will be a part of us. And we will be stronger for it.
 
"Therefore, my beloved children, may the words of my Son and His love be the first and the last thought of your day."
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.