QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mary TV Daily Reflection 1/12/2016


 
(c)Mary TV 2014
J.M.J. 
January 12, 2016
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
December 25, 2015
"Dear children! Also today I am carrying my Son Jesus to you and from this embrace I am giving you His peace and a longing for Heaven. I am praying with you for peace and am calling you to be peace. I am blessing all of you with my motherly blessing of peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."
 
Newborn Baby Jesus has chosen our Daily Rosary for 2016! We could not have received a better Patron! St. Faustina often was given visions of the Infant Jesus during her prayer. She recorded some of those meetings in her diary. I think they are helpful for us in learning what to expect from our little Patron. Here are three excerpts:
 
Midnight Mass. During Holy Mass, I again saw the little Infant Jesus, extremely beautiful, joyfully stretching out His little arms to me. After Holy Communion, I heard the words: I am always in your heart; not only when you receive Me in Holy Communion, but always. I spent these holy days in great joy. (575)
 
I said to Him, "I know that You are my Lord and Creator even though You are so tiny." Jesus stretched His little arms out to me and looked at me with a smile. My spirit was filled with incomparable joy. Then, suddenly, Jesus disappeared, and it was time for Holy Communion. I went with the other sisters to the Holy Table, my soul deeply moved. After Holy Communion, (71) I heard these words in my soul: I am in your heart, I whom you had in your arms. (609)
 
Today during Holy Mass, I saw the Infant Jesus near my kneeler. He appeared to be about one year old, and He asked me to take Him in my arms. When I did take Him in my arms, He cuddled up close to my bosom and said, it is good for Me to be close to your heart. "Although You are so little, I know that You are God. Why do You take the appearance of such a little baby to commune with me?" Because I want to teach you spiritual childhood. I want you to be very little, because when you are little, I carry you close to My Heart, just as you are holding Me close to your heart right now. And with that, I was again alone, but no one can conceive the emotions of my soul, I was so fully plunged in God, like a sponge thrown into the sea. (1481)
I find these accounts very moving. And Jesus' words of explanation to St. Faustina are powerful and unforgetable.
 
I am always in your heart; not only when you receive Me in Holy Communion, but always.
I am in your heart, I whom you had in your arms.
It is good for Me to be close to your heart.
I want to teach you spiritual childhood.
I want you to be very little...
I carry you close to My Heart...
 
I am very excited about this year of the Daily Rosary. We have the King of Love with us to guide us! Thank you, Newborn Baby Jesus, for choosing us for this year!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV

 





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.