QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 12/9/2015


  
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015

J.M.J.  
December 9, 2015
St. Juan Diego
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
I have a few thoughts about what has just begun, the Jubilee Year of Mercy! This jubilee has always been a source of excitement and joy for me. But yesterday, when the Holy Father opened the doors for the Jubilee year, I was struck with the power of it. There was Pope Francis, in all his weakness, tottering up to the huge doors of St. Peters, a pushing with all his might to open them. There, too, was Pope Emeritus Benedict, witnessing it all, aided by his assistant who helped him stand there. Our Church is a church of frail and limited human beings! But God's mercy is so great, it is all we need!!!
 
Then, Denis and I prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3:00 pm Medjugorje time during the beautiful live-stream of Silent Prayer on Mary TV. It finally got through our thick sculls (Denis and me) that we will be calling upon the Divine Mercy of Jesus at exactly the 3:00 pm in Medjugorje, for the entire Year of Mercy!
 
What does this mean?
 
Well I see a couple things that really get me excited:
 
Jesus told St. Faustina how important the 3:00 hour is:
 
At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for the whole world. I will allow you to enter into My mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of My Passion....... (1320)
 
I remind you, My daughter, that as often as you hear the clock strike the third hour, immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and glorifying it; invoke its omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners; for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every soul. In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world - mercy triumphed over justice. (1572)
 
The 3:00 hour is really important to the Lord. He has invested it with great graces for Mercy! And the 3:00 hour is exactly when Silent Prayer has taken place through Mary TV for a couple of years now. It is only now that we have started to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet during that live broadcast from Medjugorje!
 
And, Our Lady recently asked us to pray for her intentions:
 
"Dear children! Today I am calling all of you: pray for my intentions. Peace is in danger, therefore, little children, pray and be carriers of peace and hope in this restless world where Satan is attacking and tempting in every way. Little children, be firm in prayer and courageous in faith. I am with you and intercede before my Son Jesus for all of you. Thank you for having responded to my call." (November 25, 2015)
 
It occurred to me that Our Lady stands before the heavenly Father and intercedes for us and for the whole world, and that what she needs is for us to stand with her. I had an image of all of us silently standing behind Our Lady in the heavenly court, praying along with her for her intentions. It gave me goose bumps! (See the November 30 reflection here: http://www.marytv.tv/daily-reflections/1826-11-30-15-standing-with-our-lady )
 
Putting these two ideas together, I see that Our Lady has arranged that we, her children, can join her in invoking the Mercy of God upon the whole world, by gathering over the internet together with her in Medjugorje and praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet in honor of the Year of Mercy! This is astounding!! Denis and I are a bit in shock at how powerful this opportunity is! Because we can live-stream from Medjugorje through Mary TV, we can all join Our Lady at the 3:00 hour there, the Hour of Mercy!!!!!  And remember that Our Lady said, "My Son promised me that evil will never win because you, the souls of the just, are here!" (November 2, 2014)  We can be there through our live internet broadcast!
 
I know that for many of you, the 3:00 hour in Medjugorje is in the middle of the night where you live. But I believe that the grace of our joining together will work where ever you are, by praying with the recording we will post immediately. We can all stand with Our Lady in intercession for Mercy! We can pray for her intentions in this way, and join in this work of Mercy!!
 
Please spread the word about our prayer time for Mercy during this Jubilee year. Wouldn't it be great if many, many people would join us in this prayer for Mercy!!  
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
 
  




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.