QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 12/30/2015



(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015 

J.M.J. 
December 30, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Dear children! All these years that God permits me to be with you are a sign of the immeasurable love which God has for each one of you and a sign of how much God loves you. Little children, how many graces the Most High has given to you and how many graces he desires to give to you. But, little children, your hearts are closed and live in fear, and do not permit Jesus to have His love and His peace overcome your hearts and to begin to reign in your lives. To live without God means to live in darkness and never to come to know the Father's love and His care for each of you. Therefore, little children, today in a special way pray to Jesus that as of today your life may experience a new birth in God and become a light which will radiate from within you, and thus that you may become witnesses of God's presence in the world to every person who lives in darkness. Little children, I love you and daily intercede before the Most High for you. Thank you for having responded to my call. (December 25, 2015 Jakov)

"But, little children, your hearts are closed and live in fear..."
 
Here is what Jesus said to St. Faustina about fear, and how she responded:
 
[May 1937]. Corpus Christi.
During prayer, I heard these words: My daughter, let your heart be filled with joy. I, the Lord, am with you. Fear nothing. You are in My heart. At that moment, I knew the great majesty of God, and I understood that nothing could be compared with one single perception of God. Outward greatness dwindles like a speck of dust before one act of a deeper knowledge of God.
The Lord has poured such a depth of peace into my soul that nothing will disturb it any more. Despite everything that goes on around me, I am not deprived of my peace for a moment. Even if the whole world were crumbling, it would not disturb the depth of the silence which is within me and in which God rests. All events, all the various things which happen are under His foot.
 
This deeper knowledge of God gives me full liberty and spiritual freedom, and nothing can disturb my close union with Him, not even the angelic powers. I feel that I am great when I am united to God. What happiness it is to have the consciousness of God in one's heart and to live in close intimacy with Him. (1133,34,35 Diary)
I believe St. Faustina experienced exactly what Our Lady desire for us. She lived without fear, because she was in deep unity with Jesus, filled with His light and living in total trust.

May we become fearless, joy-filled Christians, ready to share the peace we have with everyone!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
 
 





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.