QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 12/15/2015


  
All pictures are by Mateo Ivandovic   
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015

J.M.J.  
December 15, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
Today begins the Parish Christmas Novena! For nine days, the parishioners of St. James will climb Apparition Hill together, praying the Rosary. It is a demanding commitment! But they are used to the climb, since every Sunday they climb together all year long!
 
I love to pray along with the people, watching as they steadily trek up the hill, rosaries in hand, heads bowed as they pick their way through the rocks and crevices of Podbrdo. Most of them know the hill so well, they could do it blindfolded! But they never stop praying. Together, they do decade after decade, with such peace.


There is always a Franciscan present to lead the prayer. They announce the mysteries, give a meditation, and lead the way from bronze mystery to bronze mystery. Their presence is so comforting and encouraging! You can feel the protection and care of the Franciscan spirit in them, the very spirit that has accompanied the Croatian people for centuries. Our Lady picked the right place to set up camp! St. James Parish is her parish!!
March 21, 1985
"Dear children! I wish to keep on giving messages and therefore today I call you to live and accept my messages! Dear children, I love you and in a special way I have chosen this parish, one more dear to me than the others, in which I have gladly remained when the Almighty sent me. Therefore I call on you; accept me, dear children, that it might go well with you. Listen to my messages! Thank you for having responded to my call."

I believe that the parish has responded very well to Our Lady's call. They are doing a great work of intercessory prayer, and we can join them the next nine days of this Novena!
 
Mary TV will be streaming the Parish Christmas Novena, live, starting today! Join us at www.marytv.tv for this wonderful devotion! (2:00 pm Medjugorje time, 8:00 amEastern time in the US.) And after the parish concludes their prayers, we will have the Divine Mercy Chaplet said live, at 3:00 pm Medjugorje time, 9:00 am EST.
 
 
This is a great opportunity for us to prepare for Christmas along with the Parish of St. James! Thanks to our team in Medjugorje who are making it possible!!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.