QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, December 25, 2015

December 25, 2015 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje









J.M.J.
Christmas Day!

Dear Family of Mary!

Here is Our Lady's Christmas Message through Marija:
December 25, 2015
 
"Dear children! Also today I am carrying my Son Jesus to you and from this embrace I am giving you His peace and a longing for Heaven. I am praying with you for peace and am calling you to be peace. I am blessing all of you with my motherly blessing of peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV

PS.  You can watch the Cenacolo Christmas Play on our home page: www.marytv.tv

 






"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv






Mary TV | P.O. Box 899 | Notre Dame | IN | 46556

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.