QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25, 2015 Message from Our Lady of Medugorje

 


The November 25, 2015 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje


 

(c)Mateo Ivankovic
 

November 25, 2015

Dear Family of Mary!
Here is the message from Our Lady of Medjugorje for November 25, 2015:
 
"Dear children! Today I am calling all of you: pray for my intentions. Peace is in danger, therefore, little children, pray and be carriers of peace and hope in this restless world where Satan is attacking and tempting in every way. Little children, be firm in prayer and courageous in faith. I am with you and intercede before my Son Jesus for all of you. Thank you for having responded to my call."

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV

PS.  In honor of the Thanksgiving Holiday in the USA, the next reflection will be on Monday, November 30.  Thank you to all of you who receive my reflections!  Your presence with Denis and me on the internet, responding to Our Lady' call is a great joy! Thank you!
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!

Mary TV | P.O. Box 899 | Notre Dame | IN | 46556






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.