QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 11/19/2015



(c)Mateo Ivankovic
 

November 19, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
With the attacks in Paris, the world has become even more tense and fearful. Peace seems to be retreating, even dissipating like a dream. We know that the author of these attacks is Satan, our enemy. His plan is to destroy all of mankind. Nothing less would satisfy his hatred. How can the nations respond in such a time?
 
But we are citizens of another Kingdom, and our Queen is with us. She has been speaking to us over the years about peace, about our enemy and about how to live with courage and hope. Her words will help us at this moment. She has told us that she is here with us to protect us. We can draw much solace from her presence in Medjugorje. Let these messages speak to you, give you hope and direction in our difficult time:
 
March 25, 1990 "Dear children! I am with you even if you are not conscious of it. I want to protect you from everything that satan offers you and through which he wants to destroy you. As I bore Jesus in my womb, so also, dear children, do I wish to bear you into holiness. God wants to save you and sends you messages through men, nature, and so many things which can only help you to understand that you must change the direction of your life. Therefore, little children, understand also the greatness of the gift which God is giving you through me, so that I may protect you with my mantle and lead you to the joy of life. Thank you for having responded to my call."
February 25, 1992 "Dear children! Today I invite you to draw still closer to God through prayer. Only that way will I be able to help you and to protect you from every attack of satan. I am with you and I intercede for you with God, that He protect you. But I need your prayers and your - "Yes." You get lost easily in material and human things, and forget that God is your greatest friend. Therefore, my dear little children, draw close to God so He may protect you and guard you from every evil. Thank you for having responded to my call!"
April 25, 1992 "Dear children! Today also I invite you to prayer. Only by prayer and fasting can war be stopped. Therefore, my dear little children, pray and by your life give witness that you are mine and that you belong to me, because satan wishes in these turbulent days to seduce as many souls as possible. Therefore, I invite you to decide for God and He will protect you and show you what you should do and which path to take. I invite all those who have said "yes" to me to renew their consecration to my Son Jesus and to His Heart and to me so we can take you more intensely as instruments of peace in this unpeaceful world. Medjugorje is a sign to all of you and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving you. Therefore, dear children, accept the call to prayer with seriousness. I am with you and your suffering is also mine. Thank you for having responded to my call."
December 25, 1992 "Dear children! I desire to place all of you under my mantle and protect you from all satanic attacks. Today is a day of peace, but in the whole world there is a great lack of peace. That is why I call you all to build a new world of peace with me through prayer. This I cannot do without you, and this is why I call all of you with my motherly love and God will do the rest. So, open yourselves to God's plan and to His designs to be able to cooperate with Him for peace and for everything that is good. Do not forget that your life does not belong to you, but is a gift with which you must bring joy to others and lead them to eternal life. May the tenderness of the little Jesus always accompany you. Thank you for having responded to my call."
September 02, 2012 "Dear children, as my eyes are looking at you, my soul is seeking those souls with whom it desires to be one - the souls who have understood the importance of prayer for those of my children who have not come to know the love of the Heavenly Father. I am calling you because I need you. Accept the mission and do not be afraid, I will strengthen you. I will fill you with my graces. With my love I will protect you from the evil spirit. I will be with you. With my presence I will console you in difficult moments. Thank you for your open hearts. Pray for priests. Pray that the unity between my Son and them may be all the stronger, that they may be one. Thank you."
 
Mother, with you and in Jesus, we want to build a new world of peace. Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
 

 
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.