QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, October 9, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 10/9/2015



(c)Mary TV 2012

October 9, 2015
St. Denis and Companions, St. John Leonardi
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children, I am here among you to encourage you, to fill you with my love and to call you anew to be witnesses of the love of my Son. Many of my children do not have hope, they do not have peace, they do not have love. They are seeking my Son, but do not know how and where to find Him. My Son is opening wide His arms to them, and you are to help them to come to His embrace. My children, that is why you must pray for love. You must pray very, very much to have all the more love, because love conquers death and makes life last. Apostles of my love, my children, with an honest and simple heart unite in prayer regardless of how far you are from each other. Encourage each other in spiritual growth as I am encouraging you. I am watching over you and am with you whenever you think of me. Pray also for your shepherds, for those who renounced everything for the sake of my Son and for your sake. Love them and pray for them. The Heavenly Father is listening to your prayers. Thank you." October 2, 2015
 
Christina's poem, shared yesterday in the reflection (10/08/15), has generated many beautiful responses! Our hearts were awakened by Christina's beautiful images of our Mother Mary. Here are a three of those responses. They also have touched my heart. Truly we are a little family of Mary's children!
 
From Pauline:
Thank you so much for passing this on to us Cathy.
Please let Christina know that Our Lady is using her 'littlest daughter' so beautifully, as her words were a comforting balm to my weary little soul. I will keep Christina in my prayers. It reminded me of a retreat I did a number of years ago, where I was praying to Our Lord about a messy area in my life. I was led to write on an artist's pad in large colourful words.... "I showed Jesus my messiest room, and He left His Mother there with me." It's so good to keep reminding myself that as a Mother, Mary is used to mess and happy to stay and help us straighten it up.
Thanks again Cathy, and thanks to Christina.
Warm regards and may you continue to be blessed.
Pauline x

 From Veronica:
Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem...it truly touched my heart and soul. For truly without My Mother, I too, would perish from despair and sorrow. She saved me years ago.....hunted for me, even though I scoffed at Her....She brought me out of the Darkness and now The Blessed Mother is my best friend!  May God continue to bless you and your family and Marytv. "Mary, Mother of Jesus, please be a Mother to me today!"
Veronica 
 
From Olivia:
Dear Cathy,
Please give my heartfelt thanks to Christina's poem.... it is so wonderful and true.
I also experiences PEACE with Mama Mary.... I went through and am still going through a tough time. There was a time in my life that when evening came, I was afraid that I would not be able to sleep, for one of my siblings then was doing drugs... but I would hold the rosary in my hand... start to pray it and lay down my head. Before I even finished, I would be asleep already. Whenever I felt troubled, I talked to Mama Mary and until now, she truly gives me comfort and peace...Thank you.
My prayers are with you Cathy and Denis and the whole Marytv family.... again thank you Christina!!!
Olivia
 
I am deeply touched by these responses and the many others I received due to Christina's poem. She has helped us open our hearts up to Our Mother in a special way. Thank you to all of you who sail with us on the digital sea, either through these emails and/or the Daily Rosary! We are the most blessed of children to have our Mother so near to us, and to have each other.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.