QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mary TV daily Reflection 10/14/2015



(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015
October 14, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
In the Gospel for today, Jesus warns the Pharisees: "Woe to you Pharisees! You pay tithes of mint and of rue and of every garden herb, but you pay no attention to judgment and to love for God...." (Lk 11:42). How frustrating it must have been for Jesus to see these leaders going through the motions of their religion, with no love for His Father. But lest we gloat, we probably have the same tendencies that the Pharisees had. Unless our love for the Father is deep, we may fall into the same trap they were in.
 
Our Lady speaks so beautifully about loving God. She has called us to love the Lord in message after message. She knows that once we fall in love with God, we will no longer be in danger of losing our way. Our hearts will guide us towards Him, and we will not stop until we are completely united with Him.
 
Here are some of Our Lady's messages about love for God. May her words enflame our hearts with a lasting desire for our God, our Savior!
Monday, February 25, 1985
"For next week, I invite you to say these words: 'I love God in everything'. With love, one obtains everything. You can receive many things, even the most impossible. The Lord wishes for all the parishes to surrender to Him, and I too, in Him. I desire it. Each evening, make your examination of conscience, but only to give thanks in acknowledgment for everything that His love offers us at Medjugorje."

February 28, 1985 "Dear children! Today I call you to live the word this week: "I love God!" Dear children through love you will achieve everything and even what you think is impossible. God wants this parish to belong completely to Him. And that's what I want too. Thank you for having responded to my call." 

April 25, 1995 "Dear children! Today I call you to love. Little children, without love you can neither live with God nor with brother. Therefore, I call all of you to open your hearts to the love of God that is so great and open to each one of you. God, out of love for man, has sent me among you to show you the path of salvation, the path of love. If you do not first love God, then you will neither be able to love neighbor nor the one you hate. Therefore, little children, pray and through prayer you will discover love. Thank you for having responded to my call."

August 2, 2007 "Dear children, Today I look in your hearts and looking at them my heart seizes with pain. My children! I desire from you unconditional, pure love for God. You will know that you are on the right path when with your body you are on the earth, and with your soul you are always with God. Through this unconditional and pure love you will see my Son in every person. You will feel in union with God. As a Mother I will be happy because I will have your holy and unified hearts. My children, I will have your salvation. Thank you."

Thank you, dearest Mother, for leading us on the way of love. Please never stop calling us. Guide our hearts towards Jesus, our Merciful Savior, who out of love died for us. May we grasp the depths of His love and grow in our love for Him. Pray for us to receive the Gift of Love through the Holy Spirit, so that we will burn with love for God all our days.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.