QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, October 12, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 10/12/2015

(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015

October 12, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children, I am here among you to encourage you, to fill you with my love and to call you anew to be witnesses of the love of my Son. Many of my children do not have hope, they do not have peace, they do not have love. They are seeking my Son, but do not know how and where to find Him. My Son is opening wide His arms to them, and you are to help them to come to His embrace. My children, that is why you must pray for love. You must pray very, very much to have all the more love, because love conquers death and makes life last. Apostles of my love, my children, with an honest and simple heart unite in prayer regardless of how far you are from each other. Encourage each other in spiritual growth as I am encouraging you. I am watching over you and am with you whenever you think of me. Pray also for your shepherds, for those who renounced everything for the sake of my Son and for your sake. Love them and pray for them. The Heavenly Father is listening to your prayers. Thank you." October 2, 2015
 
In her most loving way, Our Lady is teaching us our role in God's plan for today. She is showing us what our job is in the scheme of things. First, she tells us about the situation for so many of her children: "Many of my children do not have hope, they do not have peace, they do not have love. They are seeking my Son, but do not know how and where to find Him." We certainly see those poor children every day. They are poor because they are hopeless, without peace and they do not experience love in their lives. They seek peace, hope and love in all the wrong places, from all the wrong sources. They don't even know they are seeking Jesus. But they do know they need help.
 
She also shows us what Jesus is doing these days. "My Son is opening wide His arms to them..." Jesus stands before these lost children, arms extended, mercy flowing from his entire being. He longs to embrace them, to feed them, to forgive them and draw them into His love. His mercy is boundless. But these children can't find Him.
 
How will they find Him? I think we are meant to be the connectors between the lost ones and Jesus. We, through our love, are to intercede for them, do works of mercy and love for them, reach out to them, and be little lights in their darkness pointing out the way. But we cannot do this without love pulsing through our hearts into our every action, word and prayer. We cannot guide them into the Saviors arms, if we are not His love. "My children, that is why you must pray for love. You must pray very, very much to have all the more love, because love conquers death and makes life last."
 
We must beg God to fill us with love. We cannot manufacture such love. It comes to us in our surrender to and desire for God. God's love is like the sun, pulsating with power and light. If we pray very, very much, we will be filled with the power and light, and then we will help others to find Jesus.
 
This is the task of every child of Mary, yes, of every Christian. It is the solution for these terrible times. Love, love, and more love. "Love conquers death and makes life last!!!"
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
 
PS. Fruit Show tonight, 8:00 pm EDT!! BE there!!!
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.