QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, September 7, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 9/7/2015



(c)Mary TV 2015

J.M.J.  
September 7, 2015
Labor Day in the USA
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
September 2, 2015
"Dear children! My dear apostles of love, my carriers of truth, again I am calling you and gathering you around me to help me, to help all of my children who thirst for love and truth-who thirst for my Son. I am a grace from the Heavenly Father, sent to help you to live the word of my Son. Love one another. I lived your earthly life. I know that it is not always easy, but if you will love each other, you will pray with the heart, you will reach spiritual heights and the way to heaven will be opened for you. I, your mother, am waiting for you there because I am there. Be faithful to my Son and teach others faithfulness. I am with you. I will help you. I will teach you faith that you may know how to transmit it to others in the right way. I will teach you truth that you may know how to discern. I will teach you love that you may come to know what real love is. My children, my Son will make it so as to speak through your words and your actions. Thank you."

Today I want to comment on a phenomenon that occurred during the apparition to Mirjana on September 2. As Mirjana conversed with Our Lady, several times the sun broke through shining directly on her face. She faces the Blue Cross and the sun comes up over Apparition Hill in the morning, and shines directly upon her. Usually the helpers provide an umbrella to shade Mirjana. But during the apparition on September 2, the sun got through, and shone directly into Mirjana's eyes.

As I watched in astonishment, Mirjana did not flinch, close her eyes, or even blink as the sun hit her full on in the face. She continued to gaze in the direction of Our Lady, as if nothing happened. It happened more than once. I have taken some shots from our video that show the intensity of the light as it shines into Mirjana's eyes.

Why am I bringing this up? I think that the sun in Mirjana's eyes demonstrated that she truly is in ecstasy. She is not seeing what we see here on earth. The sun made no difference to her, as she was seeing in a different dimension, that of Heaven. It is a small proof and encouragement to all of us who believe in the apparitions, and who may find ourselves surrounded by disbelief and doubt. It was a boost to us who believe, and maybe it will be a reason for those who do not believe to change their minds.
At any rate, I was amazed at that little sign, and it brings light into my heart, strengthening me to stay firm in my faith.
 
Just thought I would share this with you all.
 
Thank you Blessed Mother, for being with us, for gathering us around you so that you can help us, help all of your children who thirst for love and truth, who thirst for your Son!
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.