QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 9/22/2015



(c)Mary TV 2015


September 22, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it." (Luke 8:21- Gospel for Sept. 22)
 
I have collected some of Our Lady's messages about living the Word of God, given over the years. These messages express very much the heart of Jesus' Mother! She was and is one of those who hear the Word of God and act on it. And that is what she is trying to teach each of us. Let these messages speak to you. They are in great harmony with today's Gospel:
"Dear children! Listen, because I wish to speak to you and to invite you to have more faith and trust in God, who loves you immeasurably. Little children, you do not know how to live in the grace of God, that is why I call you all anew, to carry the word of God in your heart and in thoughts. Little children, place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family, and read and live it. Teach your children, because if you are not an example to them, children depart into godlessness. Reflect and pray and then God will be born in your heart and your heart will be joyous. Thank you for having for responded to my call." (August 25, 1996)

"Dear children! Also today I call you to be carriers of the Gospel in your families. Do not forget, little children, to read Sacred Scripture. Put it in a visible place and witness with your life that you believe and live the Word of God. I am close to you with my love and intercede before my Son for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call." (January 25, 2006)

"Dear children, In this restless time, anew I am calling you to set out after my Son - to follow Him. I know of the pain, suffering and difficulties, but in my Son you will find rest; in Him you will find peace and salvation. My children, do not forget that my Son redeemed you by His Cross and enabled you, anew, to be children of God; to be able to, anew, call the Heavenly Father: "Father". To be worthy of the Father, love and forgive, because your Father is love and forgiveness. Pray and fast, because that is the way to your purification, it is the way of coming to know and becoming cognizant of the Heavenly Father. When you become cognizant of the Father, you will comprehend that He is all you need. I, as a mother, desire my children to be in a community of one single people where the Word of God is listened to and carried out.* Therefore, my children, set out after my Son. Be one with Him. Be God's children. Love your shepherds as my Son loved them when He called them to serve you. Thank you."
*Our Lady said this resolutely and with emphasis. (June 02, 2013)

"Dear children, I love you all. All of you, all of my children, all of you are in my heart. All of you have my motherly love, and I desire to lead all of you to come to know God's joy. This is why I am calling you. I need humble apostles who, with an open heart, will accept the Word of God and help others to comprehend the meaning of their life alongside God's word. To be able to do this my children, through prayer and fasting, you must learn to listen with the heart and to learn to keep submitting yourselves. You must learn to keep rejecting everything that distances you from God's word and to yearn only for that which draws you closer to it. Do not be afraid. I am here. You are not alone. I am imploring the Holy Spirit to renew and strengthen you. I am imploring the Holy Spirit that, as you help others, you too may be healed. I am imploring Him that, through Him, you may be God's children and my apostles." (September 02, 2013)

The heart of Our Lady's messages is her desire that we become one with her Son, Jesus. The way to that unity is through hearing His word and acting upon it! Indeed, Jesus said that those who would do just that would be His family, as close as His mother and His brothers. So Our Lady tells us: "I, as a mother, desire my children to be in a community of one single people where the Word of God is listened to and carried out."  This is her desire for us. Let's respond to her call, and hear her Son's word and act on it!
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015
 
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world." 
Saint John Paul II 
Be connected!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.