QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 9/1/2015




"I am with you but I cannot take away your freedom."
(c)Mary TV 2013

J.M.J.  
September 1, 2015
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children! Also today I am calling you to be prayer. May prayer be for you the wings for an encounter with God. The world is in a moment of trial, because it forgot and abandoned God. Therefore you, little children, be those who seek and love God above all. I am with you and I am leading you to my Son, but you must say your 'yes' in the freedom of children of God. I intercede for you and I love you, little children, with an endless love. Thank you for having responded to my call." (August 25, 2015)
 
Our Lady speaks of freedom in this message, "I am with you and I am leading you to my Son, but you must say your 'yes' in the freedom of children of God." She is leading us, she is with us, but she cannot decide for us. No one can decide for another. God has made it so that we always have to choose, moment by moment. Our choices may seem small and insignificant, but they actually form a chain that confirms us on a path in life. Our dignity requires that we make these choices, always free in them, always creative in them.
 
Our Lady has said some beautiful things about our freedom. I have assembled a few of them for us to pray over. They are very wise and helpful.
 
August 7, 1986 "Dear children! You know that I promised you an oasis of peace, but you don't know that beside an oasis stands the desert, where satan is lurking and wanting to tempt each one of you. Dear children, only by prayer are you able to overcome every influence of satan in your place. I am with you, but I cannot take away your freedom. Thank you for having responded to my call."

November 25, 1987 "Dear children! Today also I call each one of you to decide to surrender again everything completely to me. Only that way will I be able to present each of you to God. Dear children, you know that I love you immeasurably and that I desire each of you for myself, but God has given to all a freedom which I lovingly respect and humbly submit to. I desire, dear children that you help so that everything God has planned in this parish shall be realized. If you do not pray, you shall not be able to recognize my love and the plans which God has for this parish and for each individual. Pray that satan does not entice you with his pride and deceptive strength. I am with you and I want you to believe me, that I love you. Thank you for having responded to my call."

November 25, 1988 "Dear children! I call you to prayer, to have an encounter with God in prayer. God gives Himself to you, but He wants you to answer in your own freedom to his invitation. That is why little children during the day, find yourself a special time when you could pray in peace and humility, and have this meeting with God the creator. I am with you and I intercede for you in front of God, so watch in vigil, so that every encounter in prayer be the joy of your contact with God. Thank you for having responded to my call."

November 25, 1989 "Dear children! I am inviting you for years by these messages which I am giving you. Little children, by means of the messages I wish to make a very beautiful mosaic in your hearts, so I may be able to present each one of you to God like the original image. Therefore, little children, I desire that your decisions be free before God, because He has given you freedom. Therefore pray, so that, free from any influence of satan, we may decide only for God. I am praying for you before God and I am seeking your surrender to God. Thank you for responding to my call."

March 25, 1996 "Dear children! I invite you to decide again to love God above all else. In this time when due to the spirit of consumerism one forgets what it means to love and to cherish true values, I invite you again, little children, to put God in the first place in your life. Do not let satan attract you through material things but, little children, decide for God who is freedom and love. Choose life and not death of the soul, little children, and in this time when you meditate upon the suffering and death of Jesus I invite you to decide for life which blossomed through the Resurrection, and that your life may be renewed today through conversion that shall lead you to eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call."

February 25, 2007 "Dear children! Open your heart to God's mercy in this Lenten time. The heavenly Father desires to deliver each of you from the slavery of sin. Therefore, little children, make good use of this time and through meeting with God in confession, leave sin and decide for holiness. Do this out of love for Jesus, who redeemed you all with his blood, that you may be happy and in peace. Do not forget, little children: your freedom is your weakness, therefore follow my messages with seriousness. Thank you for having responded to my call."

January 2, 2011 "Dear children; Today I call you to unity in Jesus, my Son. My motherly heart prays that you may comprehend that you are God's family. Through the spiritual freedom of will, which the Heavenly Father has given you, you are called to become cognizant (to come to the knowledge) of the truth, the good or the evil. May prayer and fasting open your hearts and help you to discover the Heavenly Father through my Son. In discovering the Father, your life will be directed to carrying out of God's will and the realization of God's family, in the way that my Son desires. I will not leave you alone on this path. Thank you."

Forgive me for gathering so many messages but I didn't know where to stop. If you have time, let the truth of Our Lady's words heal you and help you to understand your dignity. You are free, free to love God and to choose Him. What an honor this is for all of us!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
 
PS. Again a reminder:
 
Mirjana's apparition
September 2, 2015
8:00 am Medj time
2:00 am EDT
 
PPS. The Parish Schedule changes to the winter schedule today. Here are the new times for the live events on Mary TV (we will post them on the home page soon):
Daily Rosary
Every Day: 4:00 PM Medj Time
(10:00 AM EDT)

Silent Prayer
Monday through Saturday
3:00 PM Medj time
(9:00 AM EDT)

Fruit of Medjugorje: Monday
8:00 PM EDT - and on demand 

Stations of the Cross
Friday (Temporarily Canceled) 

Parish Evening Rosary
Monday through Saturday
5:00 PM Medj Time
(11:00 AM EDT)

Parish Rosary - Podbrdo -
Sunday
2:00 PM Medj Time
(8:00 AM EDT)
Followed by Silent Prayer

Mirjana's Apparition
2nd of Every Month
8:00 AM Medj time
(2:00 AM EDT)
 
 




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.