QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Monday, August 24, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 8/24/2015



(c)Mary TV 2014
J.M.J.  
August 24, 2015
St. Bartholomew
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
July 25, 2015 
"Dear children! With joy I am with you also today and I call all of you, little children, pray, pray, pray so as to comprehend the love which I have for you. My love is stronger than evil, little children, therefore draw closer to God so as to feel my joy in God. Without God, little children, you do not have a future, you do not have hope or salvation; therefore leave evil and choose good. I am with you and, with you, I intercede before God for all of your needs. Thank you for having responded to my call."
 
As we approach August 25 and anticipate a new message from Our Lady, it is good to take time to give thanks for the last monthly message, and review it once more. This message was full of motherly reassurance and advice. Our Lady shared with us:
 
1. Her motherly presence - "With joy I am with you also today..." Mother Mary wants us to know that she is happy to be with us! It is not a burden for her to come day after day. She comes in great patience and love.
 
2. Her call: "I call all of you, little children, pray, pray, pray so as to comprehend the love which I have for you." Indeed Our Lady has called us to prayer for all of these 34 years. Prayer is the fundamental call of Our Lady. Prayer is our connection with God. It is our portal to His graces. And it is the way for us to connect with Our Lady as well. Without prayer we will not comprehend her love. This love of our Mother is vital for our health, spiritually and physically. Her love is nurturing. If we want to grow in the Spirit, we must be nurtured by Mary.
 
3. Mary stands against evil: "My love is stronger than evil, little children..." When Mary is present, the evil one flees (see the July 30, 2015 reflection for Fr. Leonid's testimony - http://www.marytv.tv/daily-reflections/1721-07-30-15-my-love-is-stronger )
 
4. The closer we draw to God, the more we will feel like Mary, filled with joy: "Therefore draw closer to God so as to feel my joy in God."  Mary says, "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my Savior."  She has so much joy in God she could burst!  She wants us to know that joy!
 
5. Convert to God, your only future: "Without God, little children, you do not have a future, you do not have hope or salvation; therefore leave evil and choose good." In our modern world, God has been lost to view, and with Him, hope for eternal life. Conversion is the road to the future!
 
6. Mother Mary prays with us for our needs: "I am with you and, with you, I intercede before God for all of your needs." We are needy, weak, and suffering. But Our Lady has identified herself with us, and joined us in our need, praying with us to the Father for deliverance and aid. She loves us and will not leave us alone in our trials. Again, prayer is essential, the prayer if intercession!
 
As you can see, Our Lady comes to us with very practical words, words to help us in our need, words that direct us to our only hope. She is with us to draw us unto God. Thank you, Mother Mary, for staying by our side, praying with us and showing us the way to the future. We will walk with you towards the Lord.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.