QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, August 21, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 8/21/2015


  
Our Lady of Knock
J.M.J.  
August 21, 2015
St. Pius X
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
"Dear children! Today I invite you to peace. I have come here as the Queen of Peace and I desire to enrich you with my motherly peace. Dear children, I love you and I desire to bring all of you to the peace which only God gives and which enriches every heart. I invite you to become carriers and witnesses of my peace to this unpeaceful world. Let peace reign in the whole world which is without peace and longs for peace. I bless you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call."  (July 25, 1990)
Wikipedia pix
 

As we look forward tomorrow to the Queenship of Mary, let us honor her today as Queen of Ireland! This is the feast day of Our Lady of Knock. She appeared in Knock, Ireland on August 21, 1879, along with St. John and St. Joseph and the Lamb of God on an altar. No words were spoken, but her presence was the message. She is called Queen of Ireland, and indeed she is. We thank her for the blessing of her presence (both in Knock and now in Medjugorje), and ask her to help us to honor her as our Queen always!
Wikipedia pix
 
Here is the novena prayer to Our Lady of Knock, which we can pray today:
 
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
 
Give praise to the Father Almighty,
To His Son, Jesus Christ the Lord,
To the Spirit who lives in our hearts,
both now and forever. Amen.
 
Our Lady of Knock, Queen of Ireland, you gave hope to your people in a time of distress, and comforted them in sorrow. You have inspired countless pilgrims to pray with confidence to your divine Son, remembering His promise, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find." Help me to remember that we are all pilgrims on the road to heaven. Fill me with love and concern for my brothers and sisters in Christ, especially those who live with me. Comfort me when I am sick, lonely or depressed. Teach me how to take part ever more reverently in the Holy Mass. Give me a greater love of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death. Amen.
 
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world; Have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world; Have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world; Grant us peace.
 
ST. JOSEPH, Chosen by God to be The Husband of Mary, The Protector of the Holy Family, The Guardian of the Church. Protect all families In their work and recreation And Guard us on our journey through life.
 
(Repeat - Lamb of God, etc.)
 
ST. JOHN, Beloved Disciple of the Lord, Faithful priest. Teacher of the Word of God. Help us to hunger for the Word. To be loyal to the Mass and to love one another.
 
(Repeat - Lamb of God, etc.)
 
Our Lady of Knock, Pray for Us
Refuge of Sinners, Pray for Us
Queen Assumed into Heaven, Pray for Us
Queen of the Rosary, Pray for Us
Mother of Nazareth, Pray for Us
Queen of Virgins, Pray for Us
Help of Christians, Pray for Us
Health of the Sick, Pray for Us
Queen of Peace, Pray for Us
Our Lady, Queen and Mother, Pray for Us
Our Lady, Mother of the Church, Pray for Us
(Here mention your own special intentions)
With the Angels and Saints let us pray:
Give praise to the Father Almighty,
To His Son, Jesus Christ the Lord,
To the Spirit who lives in our hearts,
Both now and forever. Amen.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2015 





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.