QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 8/12/2015


helping up Krizevac
Seeing Jesus!
(c)Mary TV 2015


J.M.J.  
August 12, 2015
St. Jane Frances de Chantel
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
August 2, 2015
"Dear children, I, as a mother who loves her children, see how difficult the time in which you live is. I see your suffering, but you need to know that you are not alone. My Son is with you. He is everywhere. He is invisible, but you can see Him if you live Him. He is the light which illuminates your soul and gives you peace. He is the Church which you need to love and to always pray and fight for - but not only with words, instead with acts of love. My children, bring it about for everyone to come to know my Son, bring it about that He may be loved, because the truth is in my Son born of God - the Son of God. Do not waste time deliberating too much; you will distance yourselves from the truth. With a simple heart accept His word and live it. If you live His word, you will pray. If you live His word, you will love with a merciful love; you will love each other. The more that you will love, the farther away you will be from death. For those who will live the word of my Son and who will love, death will be life. Thank you.  Pray to be able to see my Son in your shepherds. Pray to be able to embrace Him in them."
 
Our Lady wants us to be tightly adhered to her Son Jesus. In every possible way she presents Him to us in this message. She tells us we are not alone because Jesus is with us. He is everywhere! It is true that we are usually unaware of the presence of Jesus. He is invisible to us. But we can become aware of Jesus at any given moment. We can "see" Him if we live Him.
 
What does this mean? How can we see Jesus if we live Him? Indeed, how do we live Jesus?
 
I think of this Scripture passage:
 
Then the King will say to those at his right hand, `Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, `Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' And the King will answer them, `Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' (Matt 25: 34-40)
 
To feed the hungry, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, visit the sick and those in prison is to "live" Jesus. And Jesus tells us that if we act in this way we will encounter Him. He is in the poor, the stranger, the hungry, the sick and those in prison. He is truly in them. And though we may not recognize Him, we will one day see that it was He.
 
To live Jesus is to really be love in this world. And as we love, we will experience the nearness of Jesus. We will be filled with His peace and His joy. We will be filled with His Spirit.  We will see Him!
 
I also think of Blessed Mother Theresa. She lived Jesus as few have lived Him. And she did see her Lord in all those she served, the poorest of the poor. This is a beautiful thing. In fact it is very beautiful! May we all live Jesus today and tomorrow and the day after that! May we all begin to see Him as we live Him!
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015

 
 
 
 





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.