QUEEN OF PEACE

QUEEN OF PEACE

Friday, July 24, 2015

Mary TV Daily Reflection 7/24/2015


  
(c) Mary TV 2015

J.M.J.  
July 24, 2015
Saint Sharbel Makhluf

Dear Family of Mary!

"Therefore, live him, live love, live the light that always illuminates you in the Eucharist." (July 2, 2015)

These beautiful words from Our Lady's July 2 message capture perfectly what happens to us when we spend time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, especially in Eucharistic Adoration. When we simply come before Jesus, present in the Eucharist, we are given the grace of His presence in our hearts, in our minds, and in our souls. Jesus radiates upon us and into us, His love, His life, His compassion, His tenderness, His forgiveness, His peace, His hope, and His power. He looks upon us with the welcoming eyes of the Prodigal Father, who ran to meet his sinful son, embracing him and returning him to the warmth of the family. Jesus gazes upon us, knowing everything about us, and loving us anyway, all the more, with abandon. We have only to come, to kneel before Him, and admit that we do not deserve to be called His child. He will do the rest.

Mary TV has begun to record the outdoor evening adoration in Medjugorje, and the power of Jesus' presence is present even in the recording! We hope to have an archive of those recordings soon. Right now we are playing them on our Mary TV channel each day. The greatest miracle of Medjugorje is the Adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist. So much happens during that short hour of prayer. Healings, conversions, vocations, reconciliations...Jesus accomplishes everything there. I can't wait to have the recordings available for on demand viewing!!

Here are the prayers from Adoration on July 23, 2015. Fr. Stanko Cosic was the priest leading adoration, and he is very anointed. The music is also anointed. And the silence is even more anointed!!  I have just transcribed the short prayers to Jesus, so we can pray them in our own prayer time. If you can, go to Adoration where you live this weekend. It is the miracle of Jesus' presence, right in your own parish, your own town. It is a good way to prepare for the July 25 message too!

Prayers for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, July 23, 2015, St. James Church, Medjugorje:

(Prayer) Lord Jesus, just as You and the Father are One, draw us all closer to you so that we may be one with God. May our everyday life be filled with Your presence. Not so that we may avoid the pain, but in order to be able to endure it. Not in order to already now live heaven, but in order to have a foretaste of heaven already with You. Lord, through your presence our eyes are being opened. In your mercy give us grace to recognize and comprehend Your presence.

(Song) Jesus, I trust in you.

(Prayer) O lord Jesus I don't want to be so far away from myself. Bring me to recollection. I don't want to be far away from you. Don't be a stranger to me. Come towards me O Lord. I don't want to walk by myself, as a blind man. Open my eyes to my fellow man and his needs. Lord I am hungry for love and I know that my hunger can be quenched. You are the source of life and love, and therefore I am looking for your nearness. I am looking for friendship with you, for a close relationship with you, in which I can listen to you, I can look at you, and I can experience your presence.

(Song) Jesus, Jesus....Here I am before you O my Lord.  Jesus, Jesus....Here I am before you O my Lord. I give my life to you, Almighty God, I give my life to You Almighty God, I give my life to You, Almighty God.

(Prayer) Lord, you came among us to save us. Therefore we give to you, now, all those who are suffering, all of those in the world who are abused, whose human dignity is stepped on. We give you, O Lord, all those who are facing any kind of evil, suffering, the cross and who have no answer to the questions they are asking about life and pain. You know what the pain is. You lived it as a human. You also experienced the pain of the absence of God's presence, but Your faith, hope and love were stronger than any despair and hopelessness, and life gained the victory. We pray for all of those who are alone, without love, who suffer in this world. May they experience Your faith, Your hope and Your love.


In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2015





"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments need to be approved before they are posted.